Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Aug-20, 14:32
Points: 10,709, Level: 44 Points: 10,709, Level: 44 Points: 10,709, Level: 44
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,970 Times in 180 Posts
Default A Misunderstanding In The Break Room

There was a squat rack in the session room. When I entered, Nicole had just finished adding all the weight to the bar. The total weight was 225 pounds. I watched her easily do ten reps.

She made her way over to me when she was done. She was in her mid twenties with long brown hair that was braided at the ends. Her outfit was amazing. She wore a pair of light camo Gymshark leggings and a sports bra that covered most of her midsection, except for a small area around her naval. The muscles in her quads and thighs were much more pronounced by the leggings, and her protruding glutes seemed to test the limits of the stretch in the fabric.

Pointing to the squat rack, she said, "Want to give it a try?"

I don't lift weights, so I was hesitant. But she performed the set so easily. I worried what she would have thought of me if I said no.

I was able to get the weight off of the rack, but when I stepped back, my knees began to get wobbly. She positioned herself behind me to give me a spot. She even placed her hands on my midsection to provide assistance. But when I squatted down, I buckled under the weight and fell to my knees. If it wasn't for the safety bar, the weight would have fallen on top of me.

"Well, okay then," she said, giggling. "Let's take a seat on the couch and talk about our session, shall we?"

Humbled, I sat with her and we talked preliminaries.

A few minutes into the conversation, she said, "So what do you want me to break?"

"What?" I said.

"You know. It could be your ribs. Your jaw. Your arm. You just have to tell me what."

"I'm sorry. I really don't know what you're talking about. Are you asking me to tell you what body part I want you to break? I'm just here for a session."

She sighed. "Not another one of you guys. You signed the waiver, didn't you?"

"Yeah. But-"

"But nothing. If you signed it, there shouldn't be any confusion. You're here to have one of your bones broken. That's why this is called the Break Room. By entering this room, you've agreed to this."

"No. I'm sorry. I think I made a mistake. Let's just cancel this session. Sorry for wasting your time."

She placed one of her thighs onto my lap. It felt heavy, and it was pretty firm to the touch.

"Yeah. That's not an option," she said. "You're not leaving this room until we finish this session. If you try to leave, I'll beat the shit out of you and break more than just one bone in your body. Believe me. I've fucked up other guys just like you that refused to follow through with the session. So, again, what is it you want me to break?"

I gulped. I was overcome with a sense of fear. Realizing I had no choice, I said, "What do you recommend? The least bad choice, I guess. I don't know."

"Most guys have requested the ribs. The jaw and the arm can take longer to recover from. I could also tear your groin and pop your hip, but I wouldn't recommend that. That has the potential to do permanent damage."

"Well. Whatever then. Do the ribs, I guess."

She took her thigh off my lap and clapped her hands.

"Fantastic!" She said. "Let's get right to it, then. Lay on your back on the floor."

I took a deep breath and shook my head. Reluctantly, however, I did what I was told.

She then positioned herself on the floor. At her command, I sat up to allow her to position her left leg on my lower back. I then reclined back so that I was now laying on her inner thigh. She then positioned her right leg over my midsection. I was now trapped in the classic bodyscissor.

"If I wanted to," she said. "I could break your ribs in seconds with this hold. But, let's hold on that for now. I'm going to take it easy to start to allow you to at least have some enjoyment. So go ahead. Feel my leg. See how it feels."

I was grateful for this opportunity. She wasn't yet applying any pressure, her ankles weren't crossed, and I wasn't in any pain. I relished the moment as much as I could. It was amazing how large her quads and thighs were compared to my midsection. Her leg above the knee basically encapsulated the entire area under my chest. I first placed my hand on her hip and then glided it all the way down the length of her leg. It was smooth and firm to the touch. With my thumb, I massaged into her quad, but there was very little fat to push into.

While I was enjoying the moment, she pulled me by the shirt and tugged me so that I was closer to her crotch. She then adjusted her position so that I was as far up her thighs as possible. I felt some pressure being applied, but not much.

"I'm going to start applying the pressure," she said. "But I'm going to bring it on gradually. I'd recommend you just lay back, relax, and let it happen. If you start struggling, I may turn up the pressure even further, so I'd be careful if I were you."

I began to feel the pressure. I exhaled out and took deep breaths in. I could see her thigh muscle engage on my midsection. All the while she taunted me by smiling and gliding her tounge over her teeth. She would also make a grimace on her face, likely as a mock to me.

The pressure soon began to get more intense. Droplets of sweat streamed down my face. The tension in my face was forcing the muscles in my neck to engage. It was getting progressively more difficult to take in breaths.

I began to pant when she crossed her ankles. My eyes began to tear, and I squeezed my hands into fists. She repeatedly told me told me to relax, but I couldn't. It felt and looked like my stomach was being compressed into my back.

I tried to push on her quads. It was wasted effort and only made her squeeze harder. I began to exhale in rapid succession to get some relief. The sweat on my forehead was now falling into my eyes, causing them to burn. I was grinding my teeth in pain. I found myself bending my knees for no apparent reason.

When I just couldn't take it anymore, I tried to rock my body back into a sitting position. She responded violently by rotating her hips into me. This forced me back into my original position. But now she had the full weight of her thigh on my ribs. The pain was excruciating. I must have tapped over a dozen times, and I cried out in agony. None of it caused her to stop.

I prayed for my misery to end. It took several seconds of her grinding her thighs into my ribs for it too finally happen

"Oh," she said, innocently. "Hear that? I think that's it."

I heard the crack. It was subtle, but audible.

She began to giggle as she loosened the pressure.

I felt as if I was being re-inflated as she removed her thighs off of my midsection. When she scooted over to the side, I could see the red imprints on my stomach, and there was a very sharp pain in my ribs. I couldn't move. I remained still like the broken man that I was. And all she could do was tell me that she had two more sets of squats left to do. She then left me there and walked back to the squat rack.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Lovethegrapevine For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Aug-20, 23:05
Points: 5,621, Level: 31 Points: 5,621, Level: 31 Points: 5,621, Level: 31
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Default Re: A Misunderstanding In The Break Room

Excellent writing! Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to jalmohnson For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Aug-20, 04:46
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalmohnson [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Excellent writing! Thanks

Thanks for taking the time to read it. I am glad you enjoyed!
Old 10-Aug-20, 12:13
Points: 1,683, Level: 16 Points: 1,683, Level: 16 Points: 1,683, Level: 16
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

awesome story.
is there a chance we can get a version of that but with a ballbusting thematic?
The Following User Says Thank You to weakballs For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Aug-20, 17:14
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by weakballs [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
awesome story.
is there a chance we can get a version of that but with a ballbusting thematic?
Thanks for reading! I can certainly do a version with ballbusting. Thanks for the suggestion!
The Following User Says Thank You to Lovethegrapevine For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Aug-20, 16:14
Points: 3,963, Level: 26 Points: 3,963, Level: 26 Points: 3,963, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Awesome idea. Would love to see part 2 or a story of more then one broken bone.
The Following User Says Thank You to Marek666 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Aug-20, 23:42
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marek666 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Awesome idea. Would love to see part 2 or a story of more then one broken bone.
Thanks for taking the time to read! Thanks also for the suggestion. I will definitley keep it in mind for my stores to come!

Tags
bodyscissor, bodyscissors, brutal, fiction, leggings, pain, story